Sunday, September 14, 2014

Recommended Products: Wink Frozen Desserts



I have tried a few low-calorie/ dairy-free ice creams and Wink is by far my favorite! I had been wanting to try it for months but it wasn't available in Chicago until this summer - I was able to find it at Tony's Finer Foods, and you can also order it directly from Wink and have it shipped to you.



This ice cream replacement is Vegan, Gluten free, Sugar free, dairy free, soy free, fat free, nut free and egg free! It is made from pea protein and sweetened with Monkfruit.


Wink comes in 5 flavors but I have only been able to try Cake Batter, Cocoa Dough, and Choco Mint - Cake Batter is my favorite so far.



Because this ice cream is so low in calories (only 100 calories in an entire pint!) It is great for Sundaes because it is still a low calorie dessert even with toppings! Some of my favorite toppings are: PB2 Powder, Soy Whipped Cream, Strawberry Jam, Cocoa Powder, Sprinkles, and Cherries.



No comments:

Post a Comment