Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recommended Products: Vega One Nutritional Shake



Vega makes vegan, plant-based protein powder that is TO DIE FOR. It is sweetened with Stevia and tastes great even if you just mix it up with water. After I talked to a Vega rep at my local Whole Foods I was hooked! I also got my Dad drinking this every morning and he says he notices he has a lot more energy throughout the morning when he has his Vega One Nutritional Shake for breakfast.

In addition to being vegan, dairy free, and gluten free, Vega One has servings of Fiber, Greens, Omega-3, Probiotics, 15 grams of Protein, Antioxidants, and half of your Vitamins & Minerals for the day! All for 150 calories - it's a miracle drink if I've ever seen one.



Vega One comes in a few flavors but my favorites are the Vanilla Chai and the Chocolate - my Dad also likes the French Vanilla.

I love to use this protein powder to Skinny-tize my baked goods and I have even mixed it into a Chai Latte. I highly recommend this Protein Powder for anyone, but especially for people who cannot digest dairy, are vegan, or who need help getting their vitamins and fiber in for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment