Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recommended Products: Oat Flour



When I started Skinny-tizing my recipes I realized there was one ingredient that was KILLING my calorie counts: Flour. Regular flour is 455 calories per cup! Thats about half as many calories as granulated sugar! This was completely unacceptable, and regular flour isn't gluten free anyways, so I searched for an alternative.

Oat Flour has 360 calories per cup, that's almost 100 calories less PER CUP! It also is GLUTEN FREE :)





Bob's Red Mill is certified Gluten Free so I feel safer using their Oat Flour than I do with other companies where more contamination can occur, but it does have more calories than other brands of oat flour.








I highly recommend using Arrowhead Mills Oat Flour for Skinny-tizing all of your family's favorite baked goods :)



No comments:

Post a Comment