Tuesday, September 23, 2014

150 Calorie Pumpkin Butter & Maple Stuffed Acorn Squash





I had half of an Acorn Squash left from when I made my 200 Calorie Apple & Chicken Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash - so I decided to use the other half to make a dessert!

Instead of cooking the squash with butter and sugar I thought I would make it healthy by baking it and then adding my Skinny Pumpkin Butter and Sugar Free Maple Syrup!

This was a great Autumn dessert - it's only 150 calories, and it is gluten free, dairy free & vegan!



Recipe:
1 half of an Acorn Squash - 115 calories
4 tablespoons Skinny Pumpkin Butter - 24 calories
1/8 cup Sugar Free Maple Syrup - 10 calories               
= 149 calories




1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
2. Fill a baking dish with about 1/2 inch of water, cover with aluminum foil
3. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees
4. Remove from oven, fill with pumpkin butter and drizzle maple syrup over the top
5. Enjoy while still warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment