Wednesday, September 10, 2014

100 Calorie Iced Chai Latte




I love my VegaOne Protein powder, and I love Iced Lattes so I decided to try them together!

This recipe made one VERY large Iced Chai Latte so feel free to cut the recipe in half or save some for later!


Recipe:
12 oz. Iced Coffee
1/2 scoop Vega One Vanilla Chai Protein Powder
6 oz. Almond Milk

First I mixed the almond milk and protein powder, this helps to make sure that the protein powder fully dissolves and you don't end up with chunks in your latte. Next, add the coffee, stir it up, sip and enjoy!



I would like to note that the 365 brand almond milk is actually the BEST almond milk I have EVER tried, it is creamier and closer to regular milk than any other brand I have tried! Even if you are not dairy free I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment