Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recommended Products: Kraft Cheese Shreds (Lactose Free!)



As I have mentioned previously, I am lactose-intolerant. For a while I tried the different vegan cheese alternatives and to be honest they taste pretty terrible, they just can't really mimic that real cheese texture and flavor.
Kraft doesn't really advertise that some of their cheeses are lactose-free but if you look closely at the back label you can see that some of their products say "0grams of lactose per serving". This was a great discovery for me because now I get to have real cheese again!


I love this cheese in grilled cheese(on Udi's GF bread), in gluten free mac and cheese sauce, in quesadillas, and on top of pretty much anything. I highly recommend it to anyone who is lactose-intolerant!



No comments:

Post a Comment