Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Gluten Free Ramen



I know Ramen is supposed to be a cheap college meal but when its raining I really miss those gluten-filled MSG noodles -  so I decided to come up with a gluten-free copycat

If you can find NoOdles this recipe is super easy - NoOdles have no gluten, soy, dairy, or calories - they are seriously magical. I have found them at Tony's Finer Foods and Kramer's in the Chicago area.

This recipe makes about the same amount as a package of Ramen so 1 large serving or 2 smaller servings - BUT there's only 45 calories in the ENTIRE RECIPE (not bad right?)

1 package Chicken infused or plain NoOdles
1 Vegetable bouillon cube
Celery Salt and Parsley (to taste)


Is it wrong to love Ramen this much?


I just heat up the NoOdles with the bouillon cube, after the cube dissolves I add celery salt and parsley and Voila! Gluten free Ramen! 




No comments:

Post a Comment