Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Recommended Products: Nana's Cookie Bars (Gluten Free and Dairy Free)


When I stopped eating Gluten I found that most of the cookie replacements were even higher calorie than regular cookies!

But, when I was in Boulder I found Nana's Cookie Bars at the grocery store and I was hooked! I even brought some home with me in my checked luggage because I wasn't sure if I would be able to find them in Chicago

These are only 130 Calories for a LARGE cookie - these are soft cookies but they have a little crispy-ness added by some puffed rice



My favorite flavor is the Banana, but these also come in Chocolate and Berry varieties -
All flavors are Gluten Free and Dairy Free!







You can find retailers that stock Nana's Cookie Bars or order them online here: http://www.nanascookiecompany.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment