Friday, September 19, 2014

Dining Out: Culver's



I love Culver's but there are a LOT of unhealthy and gluten free un-friendly choices - thankfully there are a few things I can eat here because my boyfriend loves it.

Today I had a cup of their Chili (300 calories) - Gluten free and dairy free with no cheese, sour cream, or oyster crackers -  and I also had wayyyy too much of their Diet Root Beer

Other good choices include their other soups (110-160 calories), The Original ButterBurger (361 calories), and the Garden Fresco Salad (190 calories)

Some other low calorie choices can be found on the Culver's website: 

For comparison, my boyfriend's order was a ButterBurger with cheese and bacon (780 calories), Chili Cheese Fries (680 calories), and a Small Salted Caramel Pumpkin Concrete Mixer (820 calories) - a total of 2,280 calories - it's really amazing that he doesn't weigh 800 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment