Thursday, September 11, 2014

Recommended Products: Enjoy Life Brand (Allergen free!)

For years I knew I was lactose-intolerant, but I continued to eat dairy because I LOVE it and I had a supplement that I could take to help digest the Lactose. Unfortunately that supplement stopped working for some unknown reason so I had to give up dairy. The dairy product I missed most was CHOCOLATE, which is why I was so excited to find Enjoy Life Brand products at Whole Foods.

Enjoy Life makes allergen free products, their products are free of: wheat, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, egg, soy, fish and shellfish. I have loved all of the Enjoy Life products I have tried but I especially love the Chocolate Chips and Chocolate Chip Softbaked Cookies because I haven't found very many(if any) other dairy and gluten free pre-made substitutes for these products in particular.





The Chocolate Chips are great for baking, it is so nice to have a dairy free alternative to regular chocolate chips!




I am addicted to these Softbaked Chocolate Chip Cookies! They are sweet and delicious! I have had trouble making low calorie cookies so until I am able to perfect the texture I want I will just have to keep eating these treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment