Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Dining Out: Chipotle




Chipotle is a great option if you are unable to eat Gluten or Dairy because you can just choose whatever toppings you want!


I always order a Veggie Bowl with: White rice, Black Beans, Fajita Veggies, and LOTS of Lettuce
I basically make it into a salad - I don't like their actual salad lettuce or dressing though so I just order it as a burrito bowl and have them put lots of the shredded lettuce on top at the end, and I use the green Tabasco sauce as dressing :)


My bowl only has 330 calories, versus the bowl my boyfriend orders - a chicken bowl with white rice, black beans, corn, sour cream, and cheese -  which has 780 calories! 

If you make the right choices a build-your-own restaurant can be a low-calorie option - and it can be very high-calorie if you make the wrong choices!


You can find out exactly how many calories are in YOUR typical Chipotle order here: http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/menu/nutrition_calculator/nutrition_calculator.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment