Wednesday, September 17, 2014

145 Calorie Peach Cobbler



After I tried the 130 Calorie Fruit Cocktail Cake I thought I would try it with Peaches to make a Peach Cobbler of sorts -

This time I added some Rolled Oats as a topping, and I topped it with Soy Whipped Cream after it was baked  - yum :)




This Cobbler is Gluten Free, Dairy Free, and Vegan :)


Recipe: Makes 1 mini loaf, double ingredients to make a regular size loaf

1 Diced Peaches Fruit Cup, with the juice - 30 cal
1/4 cup Oat Flour - 90 cal
1 tablespoon Oats - 24 cal
1 tablespoon Stevia - 0 cal                        
= 144 Calories total


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix fruit cup with flour and Stevia
3. Pour into greased mini loaf pan, top with oats
4. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
5. Let cool, top as desired and enjoy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment