Sunday, September 28, 2014

150 Calorie Pineapple Coconut Cake



Since the 130 Calorie Fruit Cocktail Cake turned out so well I have been thinking about what other fruit cocktail/fruit cup flavors I could experiment with - then I saw Pineapple Coconut Fruit cups at the grocery store and I knew this would be a great combination  - The pineapple and coconut flavor makes me feel like I'm in Hawaii :)

This cake only has 2 ingredients, it is dense, moist and lightly sweet. 
It also is gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!






Recipe:
1 Pineapple Coconut Fruit Cup - 60 calories
1/4 cup Oat Flour - 90 calories                        
=150 calories total!


1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix together the fruit cup(with the juice!) and the oat flour
3. Stir until completely combined, then pour the batter into a greased mini loaf pan
4. Bake for 12 minutes or until set



No comments:

Post a Comment