Monday, October 20, 2014

80 Calorie Pumpkin Ice Cream




I love all of the pumpkin-flavored fall foods - but usually they aren't gluten and dairy free so I have to make my own versions :)

I tried making a pumpkin ice cream before, but it didn't turn out well - this was my second try and it turned out much better!

This is gluten free, dairy free and vegan :)



Recipe:
1/2 pint Cake Batter Wink ice cream - 50 calories
1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree - 20 calories
1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk - 10 calories
1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon Allspice
1/8 teaspoon Cloves                                                
= 80 calories


1. Mix together the Wink, pumpkin, almond milk, and spices in a stand mixer until fully combined
2. Pour into a small tupperware container and put in the freezer for about 3 hours
3. Serve with soy whip or other toppings


No comments:

Post a Comment