Wednesday, October 22, 2014

170 Calorie Turkey Club Salad



Turkey Club sandwiches are classic - so I thought I'd try to make a salad version - 
I had a salad with Mustard dressing last week and it was fantastic so I decided to use mustard as the dressing for this salad - It is also much healthier than oily salad dressing

I also used Boston Lettuce for this - it's still alive when you buy it(it has the root attached) so it stays nice and fresh in the fridge :)

This salad is gluten free and dairy free!





Recipe:

1 head Boston Lettuce - 20 calories
2 slices Bacon - 60 calories
2 slices turkey - 70 calories
1.5 tablespoons Dijon Mustard - 20 calories          
= 170 calories total


1. Wash and chop up lettuce
2. Cook bacon and chop up, add to lettuce
3. Chop up turkey and add to salad
4. Add Mustard (as dressing) and toss to incorporate


No comments:

Post a Comment