Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Miyoko's Vegan Mozz - Life-Changing Vegan Cheese!!

I have been on a bit of a hiatus from posting recipes while I have been focusing on my Skinnee B's products - but I just could not resist writing a post about Miyoko's Vegan Mozz. It is absolutely life-changing and I want to shout it from the rooftop!

This cheese melts, bubbles, stretches - and it's even good cold! This is just insane to me - when I first tried it I was so excited that I would not stop telling my boyfriend about it (even though I know that he couldn't care less about cheese, vegan or otherwise..)

So, you can see my dilemma - I had to share this with SOMEBODY. Thus, my return to the blog life.

Also it is cashew-based so it is also Paleo and Soy Free :)

Sadly, I do not have any photos of the first recipe I made with the Vegan Mozz, because I literally inhaled it. The next time I make it I will take pictures and post the exact recipe - but the gist of it is as follows:

Canyon Bakehouse GF Rosemary Focaccia  - cut in half
Fry up some Chicken Italian Sausage and add Red Sauce (I used Gravy's Arrabbiatta Sauce )
Spread Sauce/Sausage on Focaccia pieces, top with Miyoko's Vegan Mozz
Broil until Mozz is melted, bubbly and delicious :)


I have since used the Vegan Mozz in 3 other dishes(I have pictures of 2 of them)

Baked chicken with Arrabbiata Sauce, Broccoli and Vegan Mozz



& Baked Rigatoni with Arrabbiata Sauce and Vegan Mozz :)



And the third(not pictured) was a Caprese Salad with Avocado and Balsamic :)

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment